($) USD (Default)
Introduction to Gas Pipelines
This course is an introduction to gas pipeline design. The course covers an understanding of the gas supply chain, pipeline types and pipeline systems and their control. AS2885 is discussed and the applicable construction and safety standards that must be met for safe construction and operation of pipelines in Australia. An overview of pipeline faults, detection and remediation and finally an appreciation of the possible pipeline emergencies and response activities.
What I will learn?
- Gas Supply Chain
- Pipelines in Australia – a Historical perspective
- The Australian Pipelines and Gas Association (APGA)
- Control room responsibilities
- Compressor Stations
- Gas Pipeline Types
- Stages of pipeline construction
- Pipeline location classification
- Pipeline Defects
- Pipeline Maintenance activities
- Emergency shut down
- Emergency response
Gas Pipeline 10100:00
Earn a certificate
Add this certificate to your resume to demonstrate your skills & increase your chances of getting noticed.
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet