($) USD (Default)
Gas Turbine Lube Oil Systems
This course is divided into three sections that aim to build your understanding of Gas Turbine Lube Oil Systems. By the completion of first stage, you will be equipped with the knowledge of the fundamental theory behind delivery lubricating and cooling lube oil throughout critical components in a Gas Turbine Package. The second stage will see you exploring the key components that facilitate the main, pre/post and back up operations of the lube oil system. The final stage will set you up with knowledge to perform Gas Turbine Fuel System checks and sequences – building a strong understanding of the PLC logics installed in most Gas Turbine Packages. Exploring the fundamentals and purpose of this sequence in depth will help you troubleshoot emergency shutdowns.
What I will learn?
- The fundamentals of Lube Oil Systems
- The interrelated systems within a Gas Turbine Package
- Observe the lube oil flow paths throughout each system
- Learn about components that facilitate a Gas Turbine Lube Oil System
- The core operational cycles for the Lube Oil System
- Explore each sequence in detail
- Discover emergency shutdown procedures
Lube Oil System
Earn a certificate
Add this certificate to your resume to demonstrate your skills & increase your chances of getting noticed.
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet
- On completion of this course you will build an understanding of Gas Turbine Lube Oil Systems, including the fundamental principles of a lube oil system and then extrapolating that to understand the complex systems throughout a typical Gas Turbine Package.