Gas Turbine Fuel System
On completion of this course, you will have an understanding of Gas Turbine Fuel Systems, including the fundamental theory behind gas turbine combustion, an overview of fuel system components and an in-depth look at fuel system valve sequencing. This course is divided into three sections that aim to build your understanding of Gas Turbine Fuel Systems. By the completion of first stage, you will be equipped with the knowledge of the fundamental theory behind Gas Turbine combustion, cycles and operation. The second stage will see you exploring the key pneumatic valves involved within the Gas Turbine Fuel System, developing your skills in fuel flow control and management. The final stage will set you up with knowledge to perform Gas Turbine Fuel System checks. Exploring the fundamentals and purpose of these checks in depth and allowing you to properly validate system component functionality.
What I will learn?
- Fundamental theory behind Gas Turbine combustion
- Combustion cycle and processes in Gas Turbine operation
- The systems which facilitate the transmission of fuel gas
- Key pneumatic valves involved in Fuel System control and management
- Observe the function of pressure and flow transmitters
- Fundamentals and purpose of Fuel System Valve checks
- In-depth look at each step in Fuel System Valve Sequencing
- Interactive Sequencing Games and Simulations.
Introduction to Gas Turbine Fuel Systems
Introduction to Gas Turbine Fuel Systems00:00
Fuel System Overview
Fuel System Overview00:00
Fuel System Sequencing
Fuel System Sequencing00:00
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet
- Requires completion of Gas Turbine Principles, Gas Turbine Start Systems.